Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Is Exposure & Response Prevention Therapy a Well-Guarded Secret?
- 6 Common Therapy Myths
- I’m No Psychopharmacologist
- A Promising Therapy for Healing PTSD
- ‘Fear, paranoia, and pressure’: Challenges to Accessing Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Addiction
- Psychology Around the Net: November 10, 2018
- How a Teacher Faces Her Students After a Mass Shooting
- Change Suicidal Thoughts by Asking “Says Who?”
- Psychology Around the Net: October 27, 2018
- Listen to This to Hear “2 Truths and a Lie” About Life with Depression
- Could Your Child’s Little Quirks Be Signs of OCD?
- The Link Between OCD and GOD: How Religion Impacts Symptomology
- OCD and Physical Pain
- Tornado Brain: Taming the Whirlwind of Anxiety
- Facing Uncertainty Without Slamming the Panic Button