Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- What It Means to Be a Mental Health Advocate—And How to Become One
- Why Therapy Is Actually Cool
- Thinking About Dumping Your Psychiatrist? Keys to Resolving Conflict
- Does Anxiety Cause PTSD or Does PTSD Cause Anxiety?
- A Note on Stigma from a Woman Who Is Trying to Fit In
- 6 Symptoms of Postpartum Depression and 6 Ways to Recover
- Five Facts About Atypical Depression You Need to Know
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Recovery from Depression and Anxiety
- Why It’s Okay to Cry in Public
- 6 Ways to Use Mindfulness to Ease Difficult Emotions
- The Dangers of Cyberchondria
- Break Free of Your Anxiety and Phobias in 4 Simple Steps
- Four Steps to Manage Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- 7 Simple Ways to Ease Anxiety
- Psychology Around the Net: April 6, 2019